Built between 1908 and 1910 in neo baroque style. After 1950, most of the building was occupied by the Medical University of Poznan and since 2008 it houses the faculty of Polish and Classical Philology.
Designed by Marek Leykam, this 8 story department store has been built between 1948 and 1954. A listed building since 2003, the Okraglac was renovated in 2011/2012 and now features over 50000 square meters of office space.
The 14 floor high Nobel tower was design by Iron tower Investment in collaboration with the studio ADS architects and completed in 2014.
Designed by MVRDV, completed in 2017.
Built in 1890 according to the design of Oskar Hoffman, this former tenement house offered homes for 55 families. It was renovated between 2013 and 2016 and is now a business and conference center. During the renovations the original wall paintings were restored in all staircases in 6 months of work !