Photographer and content creator based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
My architecture photography captures the beauty of urban spaces, be it in a hotel, a library, a museum, a corporate building or even in public transportation. I like strong lines, bold colours, symmetry and a somewhat minimalistic look. I have a strong affinity for indoor photographs and I aim to capture the essence and ambiance in a given space. Atria and staircases are always an interesting subject for me.
Photos in Press and Magazines
• k+a 2021.2: Natur und Architektur, July 2021
• Musée d'Horlogerie du Locle / Château des Monts, Accidentally Wes Anderson, June 2021
• Cover photo I Amsterdam City Guide, Summer 2021
• luce et gravita, I Luoghi dell'Infinito, April 2021
• Dior Christmas decoration, Geneva store, December 2020
• MCBA Lausanne postcard
Prints available at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/dominik-gehl