I am a photographer and content creator based in Lausanne, Switzerland who specialises in photographing architecture.
My architecture photography captures the beauty of urban spaces, be it in a hotel, a library, a museum, a corporate building or even in public transportation. I like strong lines, bold colours, symmetry and a minimalistic look. I have a strong affinity for indoor photographs and I aim to capture the essence and ambiance in a given space.
Photos in Press and Magazines
• L'Obs, April 9 2022: Et pourquoi pas un week-end culturel à Lausanne ?
• The Korea Herald, March 1st 2022: Photographs evoke nostalgia for travel
• Migros Magazine, January 2022: La Belle qui n'en a pas l'air
• Artribune, November 2021: Sta per aprire Plateforme 10, il nuovo polo museale di Losanna
• Several contributions to Accidentally Wes Anderson
• k+a 2021.2: Natur und Architektur, July 2021
• Cover photo I Amsterdam City Guide, Summer 2021
• luce et gravita, I Luoghi dell'Infinito, April 2021
• Dior Christmas decoration, Geneva store, December 2020
• Hochparterre, June 2020: Bilder von Bauten
• MCBA Lausanne postcard
• Arquitectura Viva 218: Barozzi Veiga
• National Geographic: Discover 21 of the world's most spectacular staircases
• National Geographic: Photos Capture the Unexpected Beauty of the Daily Commute
Prints available at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/dominik-gehl