Villa Schwob, also known as Villa Turque, is the most well-known of Le Corbusier's buildings in La Chaux-de-Fonds. It was commissioned in 1912 by watchmaker Anatole Schwob and completed in 1916. The yellow bricks encase a reinforced concrete construction allowing open floor plans. Le Corbusier used Falconnier Hollow Glass Bricks in the building.
In 1986, the building was purchased by watch manufacturer EBEL which was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds by Eugène Blum and Alice Lévy 75 years prior.