Palais Wilson in Geneva was built between 1873 and 1875 to plans by Jacques-Elisée Goss. The French Neo-Renaissance building was designed for the luxury Hôtel National. It was bought by the League of Nations in 1920 and renovated by Marc and Jean Camoletti to serve as office space. It was given the name Palais Wilson in 1924. The Leage of Nations moved to the Palais des Nations in 1937 and these days, Palais Wilson is used by the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.