Swiss architect Bruno Giacometti designed in 1959 this customs station at the Italian border in Castasegna. With its thin wooden walls clad with red aluminium, it definitely stands out from other works by Bruno Giacometti. After the main road and the customs had been moved slightly outside the village, the customs stations was renovated and transformed into a bus station !
Red customs stations in Castasegna, designed by Bruno Giacometti in 1959
Red customs stations in Castasegna, designed by Bruno Giacometti in 1959
Back to Top