The house was built by Giacomo Mini and Domenica Cortesi in 1793 after their return from Warsaw where they had founded one of the city’s first pastry shops in 1775. In 2017, the Swiss artist couple Glaser/Kunz acquired the palazzo and restored the house over a period of three years.
Magdalena Kunz and Daniel Glaser, owners of the Palazzo Glaser/Kunz, have developed the concept of cinematic sculpture, through the fusion of sculpture and video projection.
The Palazzo also an exhibition space for them. While some of their artworks are always visible in the house, such as the Clock in the staircase, some others are in rooms that can be opened upon request.