The Oratorio di Sant'Anna in Poschiavo dates back to 1439 and was transformed into a chapel in 1732. In 1903, its loggia was converted into an ossuary.
The interior contains 18th and 19th century stuccoes and paintings. The altar dates from 1740. The paintings in the nave cupola are by Lorenzo Piccioli and were finished in 1760.
The painting on the choir vault ceiling, showing the parts of the world, is by Carlo Peirani and was completed in 1810.