The villa in the Mon-Repos park in Lausanne was built for Abraham Secrétan in 1747. Voltaire performed here in 1757 and 1758. After it was purchased by Vincent Perdonnet in 1817, many renovations were carried out until 1827 to plans by Louis Damesme and Achille Leclère from Paris.
It is owned by the city of Lausanne since 1910. The headquarters of the International Olympic Committee moved here from its previous location at Casino de Montbenon in 1922 and stayed here until 1967.
Villa Mon-Repos, Lausanne
Villa Mon-Repos, Lausanne
Villa Mon-Repos, Lausanne
Villa Mon-Repos, Lausanne
Villa Mon-Repos, Lausanne
Villa Mon-Repos, Lausanne
Back to Top