The building at Place Chauderon 8, now used by the Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, was built between 1908 and 1910 for the Crédit Foncier Vaudois. It was designed by Francis Isoz. In 1932, the building was extended on the west side
by architect Louis Dumas, assisted by Charles Brugger and Hermann Schmid.
BCV, Lausanne
BCV, Lausanne
BCV, Lausanne
BCV, Lausanne
BCV Lausanne
BCV Lausanne
BCV Lausanne
BCV Lausanne
Back to Top