The headquarter for André & Cie in Lausanne was designed by Jean Tschumi in collaboration with Pierre Bonnard. André & Cie was founded in Nyon in 1877 and was, in the 1960s and 70s, among the world's biggest players in the trade of agricultural raw materials.
The building, one of Jean Tschumi's last projects, was constructed between 1959 and 1962.
The headquarter has the shape of an equilateral triangle, resulting from the constraint of keeping as many trees as possible during its construction, and as reminder of the André & Cie logo.
The building is now used by the pharmaceutical company Debiapharm.