The Gdanski bridge (Most Gdański) in Warsaw is a 400 meter long and 17 meter wide double-decked steel truss bridge across the Vistula. It was built to plans by Polish architect Janusz Ratyński on the pillars of the Citadel Rail Bridge from 1875 which had been destroyed during World War II. It opened in 1959 after three years of construction.
Its upper deck is used by a four-lane road, while the lower deck carries the tram tracks. It was painted green during renovations in 1997 and 1998.