The “Gallery at Arts Court" opened in 1988 in the Carleton County Courthouse designed by architect Robert Surtees and built in 1870. In 1993, it incorporated and changed its name to the Ottawa Art Gallery. The building was extended in 2018 to a design by KPMB. LED strips embedded inside the powder-coated aluminum mesh cladding produce a shimmering effect in the evening and night !
https://oaggao.ca/
Back to Top