The home of the Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne was designed by Otto Schmid and Paul Rosset as a commercial gallery, names "Galeries du Commerce", and built between 1908 and 1909. The oval, stained glass window on top of the central staircase was created by the workshop of Pierre Chiara based on a design of painter Ernest Correvon. The building from 1909 was renovated during the 1980s by Jacques Longchamp and René Froidevaux.
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Conservatoire de musique de Lausanne
Back to Top