Built in 1952-55 to the design of Janusz Ballenstadt and Janusz Ingarten, the twin buildings are among the best examples of socialist realism in Poland. They’ve seen famous visitors such as Nikita Khrushchev and Fidel Castro.
The buildings contain large conference rooms with custom furniture.
Some of the offices still are equipped with 1950s furniture.
Some of its staircases used marble.
Below the buildings was a command post with nuclear fallout maps and emergency communication equipment.