After a fire in 1726, Haus am Platz was built by the Zingg family in 1728. Christian Zingg was the village doctor and successfully promoted the construction of Bad Jenaz after the neighboring village of Fideris had already achieved great fame with its baths. Haus am Platz was acquired by a local couple of architects in 2017 and gently restored. Ornamental friezes with house inscriptions still adorn its facade today, almost 300 years after its construction. The former stable right next to the house was transformed into a covered outdoor space.