The Geneva Town Hall was built almost 500 years ago. Its paved ramp, built between 1555 and 1578 to plans by Peter Desfosses, allowed direct access to the upper floors even on horseback. The first Geneva convention was adopted here in 1864, leading to the creation of the International Red Cross.
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Geneva Town Hall
Back to Top