The Catholic Church Sankt Petrus Canisius in Friedrichshafen was built in 1927 and 1928 to plans by Hugo Schlösser und Friedrich Laur. The church in the expressionist style features a 58m long nave which is much higher than the two side aisles.
The effect of the pointed arches is enhanced by the blue and yellow color design by August Blepp.
Back to Top