The casino in Morges was built to plans by Adrien Heydel, Jacques Regamey and Henri Meyer in 1898 and 1899. They were the winners among the 35 projects submitted to the architectural competition held in 1896. The Neo-baroque building was inaugurated on February 21, 1900.
Construction of the Casino de Morges used modern technologies such as reinforced concrete. It features two facades, one facing west and the other facing south towards Lake Geneva. The facade facing west is asymmetric and a theatrical mask crowns the entrance.
The composition of the southern facade is symmetric. It features a terrace with curved contours as its center.