The headquarter of the Schweizerische Volksbank (SVB) was designed by H. Neukomm and built between 1911 and 1913. In 1998, the Edith Maryon Foundation became the owner of the building and started to rent it at cost to Unternehmen Mitte GmbH. The building was renovated by Thomas Tschopp with the support of architect Rainer Senn and now the former counter hall is used as a coffee house.
Back to Top