The building is composed of two wings covered by a steel roof, similar to an umbrella.
Next to the two-storey high hall, a sculptural staircase leads to the roof terrace.
The roof terrace is located between the living cubes and the steel roof. The oval doors remind watertight ship doors.
One of the large pivot doors uses an hourglass shaped door handle developed originated by Le Corbusier for the Ronchamp chapel.
On the upper floor, several of the chairs designed in 1928 by Le Corbusier in collaboration with Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand can be seen: the Fauteuil grand confort, the Chaise tongue basculante and the Siège à dossier basculant.
The relatively small kitchen, made of steel, uses less than 5 square meters. It features a grill but only two small heating plates.