Chur, Bündner Kunstmuseum
Part of the museum is located in the Villa Planta built in 1874 and 1875 to plans by Johannes Ludwig for Jacques Ambrosius von Planta.
New extension building by Barozzi / Veiga, completed in 2016.
Bündner Kunstmuseum
Bündner Kunstmuseum
Bündner Kunstmuseum
Bündner Kunstmuseum
Bündner Kunstmuseum
Bündner Kunstmuseum
Chur, Forum Würth
Architects: Dieter Jüngling and Andreas Hagmann, 2002
The headquarters of the international Würth Group uses regularly spaced glass panels over the three upper storeys to filter the sunlight. In 2007, a publicly accessible sculpture park was inaugurated right next to the building.
Forum Würth
Forum Würth
Forum Würth
Forum Würth
Forum Würth
Forum Würth
Chur, Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
This shelter over the Roman archaeological site in Chur was one of Peter Zumthor’s first projects in 1986. It is built almost exclusively from timber lamella that allow both light and ventilation into the museum space.
Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
Schutzbauten Welschdörfli
Flims, Das Gelbe Haus
This old farmhouse in Flims was painted yellow until its renovation in 1997 by Valerio Olgiati.
Das Gelbe Haus
Das Gelbe Haus
Das Gelbe Haus
Das Gelbe Haus
Das Gelbe Haus
Das Gelbe Haus
Susch, Muzeum Susch
Founded by Grażyna Kulczyk and opened in January 2019, Muzeum Susch is located on the site of a former medieval monastery dating back to 1157. The existing buildings were restored and underground passageways added as connections.
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch
Muzeum Susch